2011-01-25 / Admin / 1192
Changing the minimum/maximum credit

Changing the minimum/maximum credit

2011 Spring semester

Students who want to change their maximum/minumum credit can apply for the credit change through the portal site.

Please refer to the guideline below and follow the steps during the designated period.

■ Period : January 31(Mon) 10:00 ~ February 7 17:00

■  How to : Access to the portal site -> erp -> course credit change

                -> choose the appropriate   application category

                -> you must contact your advisor and get advise, and after that 

                    your advisor will approve  your application via online

                -> you should check the approval result

                    before course registration starts

■ Students who's GPA is over 3.3 until the previous semester without an "F" can apply to take over 21 credits after getting their advisor's and school head's approvals.

■ Students who receive Academic Warnings in the previous semester cannot take over 15 credits, but with their advisor's approval they can take a maximum of 18 credits.

If you have any question, please contact the Educational Affais Team at 1113 or administrative office.


Thank you.